Kronos is a workforce management solution that helps many companies manage their work schedules. If you are a Lowe’s employee, you must be aware of the MyLowesLife Kronos portal.
You just need to visit the Kronos section on the MyLowesLife website at www.myloweslife.com.
Connecting Kronos with the PC
You need to follow some simple steps to connect the Kronos with your device:
- Open your favourite browser. However, Google Chrome is recommended.
- Now visit the MyLowesLife portal, by visiting the official website at www.myloweslife.com.
- While opening the official page, a login box appears in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Submit your personal sales number and password in the required fields. After submitting the correct details, tap the “Submit” button.
- You will be asked some information regarding Part-Time or Full-Time work depending on the type of job you do at Lowe’s. After this, you will be redirected to your MyLowe’s Life account home page.
- Tap the Kronos, and you will be able to see your work schedule in a very organized way. Thus, it is extremely easy to check the schedule on MyLowesLife.