Lowes has launched a special portal for his employees. This portal is termed as MyLowesLife. This portal allows the employees to perform various tasks in this portal. One of the major advantages of this portal is that former employees too can access this portal.
The main purpose of the MyLowesLife is to assist employees to gather all work-related information in one place. No person other than the employees of the Lowe’s can access this portal. In case of any sort of illegal activities on the portal, be ready for some serious consequences.
How do I repair the patch by signing in the MyLowe’s Life portal?
Well, there are many alternatives to solve this problem. Some of them are:
- In case of issues in homepage redirection, type the address of the page again.
- Try updating your browser, as chances exist that it may be outdated.
- Make sure that you have submitted the correct employee number and password.
- Also, check that you have the cookies enabled in your system.
- Try deleting the browser history and cookies.
If still issues persist, you can contact the MyLowesLife customer support without any hesitation. They are always there to help you out:
MyLowesLife contact information:
Lowe’s Customer Service Number: 1-800-445-6937, 1-336-658-3535
Lowe’s working hours: Monday to Saturday (6 AM to 10 PM)
Sunday (8 AM to 8 PM)
Lowe’s official website: www.myloweslife.com
Lowe’s Mailing address:
Lowe Group Benefits (NB2CB),
1000 Boulevard Lowes,
Mooresville, NC 28117.