MyLowesLife portal is specifically designed for the employees and former employees at the Lowe’s. Every Lowe’s employee requires the login credentials to access the MyLowe’s Life portal. The first is the user ID.
This is also termed the sales number. The second is the password. The third is a security question that the employee must answer. New employees receive this login credentials from the Human Resources Department. Please note that the registration and login procedure at the MyLowesLife varies from employee to employee.
MyLowesLife Login Requirements
- To access the MyLowesLife portal, you must be an employee at the Lowe’s.
- You must have a “sales number”. Lowe’s HR department will provide you the same.
- You must have a MyLowesLife login password.
- Also, you will require a device with an active internet connection.
MyLowesLife Reset Password
In case, you forget or misplace your MyLowesLife password, you can reset it easily. Just follow the below steps:
- On the MyLowe’s Life login page, tap the “Forgotten password” in the tab “Sales number and password”.
- You will be asked some security questions for verification purposes.
- Now, the instructions will be dispatched to your email. Just follow that instruction and then you can log in to your MyLowesLife account.