www.myloweslife.com is the web portal where Lowe employees can get the information related to their job and other factors. Services offered by MyLowesLife Login include monitoring the schedule, changing the schedule, checking the benefits plan to which they are entitled, checking the paystubs, etc.
|Purpose||Login for Lowe's Employees|
|Stores location||United States and Canada|
MyLowesLife Login Portal
You just need to follow some simple steps to use the MyLowe’s Life portal. Have a look at them below:
- Visit the official MyLowesLife portal at www.myloweslife.com.
- Select the visit alternative for the employee on the homepage.
- Enter your employee identification number.
- Submit your Password in the “Password” section.
- If you don’t remember your password, just tap the “Forget Password” button. You will be redirected to a page where you need to enter the User ID and email address.
- You will also be asked some security questions.
- Now, the password reset instructions will be dispatched to your submitted email address. Just follow those instructions.
- On top of the website, a link to change your password and the option of setting up the security questions is provided. However, you need to log in first to perform these 2 operations.
Recover MyLowesLife Password
In case, you forget your password, don’t panic a bit and follow the instructions explained below:
- Visit the official MyLowe’s Life website on www.myloweslife.com from your favorite browser. Google Chrome is recommended.
- Now, you will be redirected to the MyLowesLife home page.
- Tap the “Forgot Password” button given there.
- Now, you will be redirected to the MyLowe’s Life password recovery page.
- Submit the Last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Submit your Date of Birth, and that’s all! Now, your password will be dispatched to you via e-mail.
www.MyLowesLife.com Employee benefits
Lowe provides a number of benefits to the employees of the Lowe’s. Some of them are listed below:
- Restoring the password
- Medical recommendations
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Monitoring of the pays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Basic Illness Plan
- Accidental Death Plans
- Paid ahead of time Legal
Vehicle and Home Insurance
- Lucrative purchase plans for the employees
- 401(k) benefits
- Wellbeing Benefits
- Suburbanite Benefit
MyLowe’s Life Problems
MyLowe’s Life portal is accessible from any mobile or device. However, if you face any sort of issues you can contact MyLowesLife customer care without any hesitation. Sometimes, the submitted User ID and password are wrong, so check it once.
Also, if you forget the password, just tap the “Forgot Password” link, and the instructions to restore it will be dispatched via email. Resetting your password only requires the verification of your identity. Please, note that the password is case sensitive. Thus, make sure that the Caps Lock key is not enabled. You can contact the HR section anytime if you face any sort of issue.
You can reach out to the MyLowe’s Life customer support easily by dialling 1-888-HRINFO5.
MyLowesLife Contact Details
MyLowesLife Phone Number – 1-800-445-6937 – Customer Service – Call 1-800-445-6937
Contacting MyLowesLife by Mail –
Advantages of the Lowe Group (NB2CB),
1000 Lowes Blvd., Mooresville, NC 28117.
Online – Contact Us – for frequently asked questions on various topics.
You must be well-aware of the fact that Lowe’s today ranks second in the United States. It was Lucius Smith Lowe who established the first MyLowesLife store in North Carolina in 1921. He died in 1940 and his daughter then managed MyLowesLife, which she sold to her brother the same year. MyLowesLife is an incredible effort by the Lowes to make the employee’s life easy on their premises.